Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WOW

So I was on facebook this morning- just doing the usual same old same old but my heart felt restless. I've been wrestling with alot of thoughts about being "set-apart" and living a life worthy of the calling we have received (Colossians 1:10).
I found this quote and it really struck me to the point of helping me re-focus.

"Something is wrong when our lives make sense to unbelievers." ~Francis Chan



Joyce Meyer was teaching today about the difference in the Holy Spirit and satan-
The Holy Spirit will Convict you..... satan will try to confuse you.....
I'm so thankful that God allowed me to find that quote this morning even in the midst of my foolish frivilous morning facebook routine- it truly opened my eyes!

Revelation 3:19 (Amplified Bible)
Those whom I [dearly and tenderly] love, I tell their faults and convict and convince and reprove and chasten [I discipline and instruct them]. So be enthusiastic and in earnest and burning with zeal and repent [changing your mind and attitude].

No comments:

Post a Comment